The Lady Chapel, in the south-east corner of the 1199 church, has been dedicated to the Virgin Mary since at least the C14. The original masonry of the walls was modified in the 1330s for the insertion of the east window, and in the 1440s for the insertion of larger south windows and raising the roof along with the rest of the Church.
The Lady Chapel Screen dates from the C15 and, unlike its counterpart on the north side, has four-light panels either side of the entrance.
There are two piscinae on the south wall. The one with the semicircular arch is in the Transitional style and dates from 1199. The one with a trefoil arch is Early English and C13. Why there are two side-by-side is unclear.