The window dates from the 1440s and was restored in 1859 at the cost of Edward Herbert, 3rd Earl of Powis. Like 4 of the other Chancel windows, only 9 of the 15 main panels contain pictorial images. Much of the glass dates from this restoration but there is some fine original glass in the two upper right-hand panels and the lower left one.
The tracery contains a heavenly choir. The top panels depict the Virgin Mary enthroned with censing angels on either side. The middle row is a resurrection scene with St George on the left and St Mary Magdalen on the right. The bottom row is a 3-part nativity.