By Louis Davis and inserted in 1928. Louis Davis was one of the foremost glass painters of his time. Given by Mrs Gratton in memory of Theophilus Salwey, and his sisters Agnes, Mary and Katherine. The first light shows an angel in blue descending upon St Agnes. Her emblem of the lamb is at the top of the window. The second light shows the martyrdom of St Stephen. This window is near the site of the medieval chapel dedicated to St Stephen. In the tracery are the arms of Salwey (sable, a saltire engrailed or).